- RED Epic Dragon camera package complete with a mattebox and filters, follow focus and monitors with TI PL and TI Canon mounts. Camera is equipped with a side handle, 5” & 9” touchscreens, Bomb EVF, Wooden Camera cage and C box and a Jetpack power distro box.
- Canon 60D & 2 Canon 5D Mrk II
Dollies, Jibs, Car-mounts etc.
- Cameleon HD400 Camera Dolly with 9 x 8' sections of track and 2 4' section for a total of 80 feet of straight track.
- 2 sections of curved track.
- ProAim 12ft straight and curved track and dolly
- Cinekinetic Micro Jib
- Doorway Dolly and a Dana Dolly slider.
- Steadicam. The Flyer LE model, a real Steadicam.
- Paralinx Tomahawk wireless video transmitter for it and a wireless Follow Focus (Cinegears).
- A killer Oconnor 2060hd tripod package with Cine sticks (standards and babies) in both Mitchell and 150mm.
- 150mm bowl hi-hat.
- Hostess Tray car mount. And a Suction Cup Car Mount.
- The new Sony Cine Alta PL Primes (20,25,35, 50 85,135, T2) along with a PL mount converted 11-16mm Tokina.
- EF mount lenses, Sigma Art 18-35, 50mm and the Tokina 11-16mm
- Sigma zoom 70 - 200mm 2.8 & Sigma 17-70mm
- 3 huge RED MiniMags at 512 GB’s with two readers.
- Bartech wireless follow focus unit.
- We have a Pannasonic Professional BT LH monitor, at 17".
- A Paralinx Tomahawk wireless video system
- A 37” 1080p LED / LCD for video village.
We have the following in 4x5.65.
- ND 0.6, 0.9, 1.2, 1.5 with an IR Cut filter.
- Soft horizontal ND grads, 0.3, 0.6, 0.9.
- Pola and a haze as an optical flat.
We also have the following:
- Day for night by tiffen.
- Promist 1/4
- Lowcontrast 1/2
- Classic Soft by Schnieder
- 85 warming filter
- Tiffen 82
- Sepia 2
- Clear Coral soft horizontal grad 3
Also in 4x4:
- Clear sunrise grad 3
- Sepia 2
- Coral 3
- Promist 1
- Promist 2
- Fog 1
- Fog 3
- 6 pt star.
Redrock Micro with three filter stages that takes both 4x5.65 and 4x4's.
- 3 Sennheiser 416's
- 2 Shoeps cmc 6 / mk41 hypers
- 1 Sennheiser mkh408 hyper
- A Sound Devices 664 multitrack recorder (Our main mixer)
- Tascam 680 multitrack recorder as a BU (we like having BU gear and a -6db saftey track)
- Sound Devices 552 mixer/recorder as a BU mixer.
- 6 Lectro wireless units (2x UCR411 sets & 3x UCR211 series with waterproof transmitters, one UCR200 series.)
- Rycote blimps / mounts for everything.
- Assorted crash mics including a pair of Oktava’s.
- 3 boom poles & plenty of xlr cables
We have a 24ft box grip truck. It is basically a 4 ton grip package with lights.
basic tungsten light package with stands and softboxes consisting of:
6 1k Desisti fresnels with barndoors
4 2k fresnels with barndoors. (2 Mole, 2 Desisti)
4 650w LTM fresnels
6 300w LTM Pepper fresnels.
2 Mole 200w tweenies.
4 1k Starlights with softboxes
6 Source Four Leko’s
Assorted Lowel open face lights with barndoors
- 3 Kinoflo 4’ 4bank kits and two 2’ 4 bank kits.
- Two 4’ 2 banks. 4 2’ 2 bank, 4 2’ 1 bank and two 2’ 2 bank kits
- 4 1200w HMI’s (3 pars and 1 fresnel), three 575w and a 6k HMI’s as well.
- LED kit with 4 Litepanels mini’s and larger Cool Lights LED Panels
- 23 C-stands with a complete flag/nets kit and a full assortment of sandbags and stingers,
- several Combo Stands, two pair of Rollers and 10 complete sets of apple boxes.
- A Matthews Super Crankovator stand for the 6k.
We have several overheads / butterflies as well.
- 2 12x12 frames with several rags including a silk, griff and ultra bounce, etc.
- 2 6x6 frames with a few nets and several Silks.
EXTRAS / MISCELLANEOUS:
- Three Honda EU6500is and a Honda EB10000 10k generators with distro.
We have plenty of power for the 6k HMI with power to spare.
34 Motorola Walkies -Headsets not provided-
10 x 10 popup canopy
The New Blackmagic Ursa V2 4K Cinema camera
The new Rokinon XEEN Primes (24mm T1.5, 50mm T1.5, 85mm T1.5)